Monday, January 31, 2011

Brainwashed

To read Seth Godin's article, "Brainwashed" follow the link -------> Link

Acknowledge the Lizard

One of the layers of reinventing yourself, according to Godin, is acknowledging the lizard. When Godin says that he is basically saying that you should not fear failure. He is also saying how when you are acknowledging the lizard you are conforming to the rules and regulations of life. Do no be afraid to branch out and explore your artistic side. He also states that you have to acknowledge the lizard so that you may ignore it so that your art of genius is not quelled by the resistance. 

Learn

Godin says that learning is the key to the other six ways of reinventing yourself. This is basically saying how you have to keep learning as much as you can. You cannot just do the same thing over and over again anymore for a job. You have to be able to do multiple things. 


The learning part definitely is playing a huge role on me and this blog i am creating. I have never used a blog before so I had to learn and adapt and now linking other's blogs to mine as well. I feel as though these assignments are very useful as they teach us useful skills we made need in a future career. These blog assignments will definitely make me a better communicator and writer. I will need both those skills later in life and in my career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment